When collecting tickets we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers licence or a passport. You will also need your reference number and payment card when collecting the tickets.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my print@home tickets?
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have booked my tickets, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?